BLACK ANGEL’S BAR
Black Angel’s Bar and its menu have been created based on the preserved notes and sketches of the early 20th century bartending legend, Alois Krcha. These were discovered during the reconstruction of the building originally named “U Černého Anděla”. The bar was built in the 1930´s style of the so-called “public house”, where people from all walks of life used to meet their friends and acquaintances to lift their spirits with a glass of good drink after a hard day’s work. At that time, alcohol was completely and incomprehensibly forbidden!